Wolfie’s Scraps and Things

02 February 2010

Doin' a Happy Dance!

I finally received a new power supply for my beloved laptop! Mind you, it wasn't a huge deal since I had a spare laptop in house, but I really missed my PSCS4. PSE8 worked ok, but it just isn't the same and I couldn't do all the wonderul things in it that I can with PSCS4. I'll be spending the afternoon moving all my new files from the spare laptop to the T61 and then this evening I'll be scrapping my heart out.

Great timing too, since the LOM class starts in only 2 days and I have a lot of prework to do before it starts.

In other news, I had a wonderful weekend. Arjan's cousin, Eefje, took me to see the NT theatre production of Terry Pratchett's "Nation" in the cinema on Saturday. We really enjoyed it and afterwards Arjan decided that we should take Eefje and her husband, Peter, out for dinner. We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant and had the wok buffet. Great food, lots of talking and laughing and just an overall great time!

After Arjan left for the airport yesterday morning I did what I always do after the animals are fed and the dogs are walked, which is grab a cup of coffee and head over to SSD to see what's been happening overnight and to my great surprise I had a PM from Misty Cato. She told me that the card I made for my MIL was chosen to be the Spotlight Layout on her blog and that I had received a $10 GC to her shop at SSD! How cool is that? So needless to say I did a little shopping yesterday morning and with SSD's great birthday sale I was able to get quite a bit of stuff. I spent a little more than the $10 but I'm thrilled my purchases. Here's a look at what I bought.










That's it for now...I'm off to deep clean the basement and then call the water company so they can come and replace the water meter.

8 comments:

Laura said...

I would love pscs4! Have fun scrappity scrap scrapping!

Lena said...

oooh, what a powerhorse! Have fun with it! :)

Col said...

Please excuse my drool (CS4! NICE!) :P Awesome buys too, I'm actually in the middle of a LO with Sending All My Love right now!!

Have fun scrapping later!! :)

Chantal Miller said...

Lucky Fish!!! on CS4 and the GC. Enjoy it all, you've got some really nice things there

DawnMarch said...

You lucky girl! Looks like you got some great Misty goodies!

Melissa said...

Yay on getting your lappy back!

MamaBee said...

I just got CS4 loaded on my new pc... opened it (used to elements4)... got scared and went back to elements... LOL!!! Have to take the time to figure it out! Sweet Misty stuff!!! I think I'm going to have to go shop...

Jacinda said...

Love the goodies!