Wolfie’s Scraps and Things

23 February 2010

Things are looking up!

I'm finally able to move like a normal person again! I'm now 3 weeks behind in my spring cleaning schedule, but it shouldn't be too hard to get caught up with a little bit of help from Arjan. :)

I have a lot things on my to do list for this week. I'm pretty sure i won't get it all done, but I should be able to make a pretty good dent in it. Scrapping and papercraft projects are on the top of the chain for this week since I'm working against deadlines at the moment.

Scrapping stuff-
Ct LO
10 things mini album
butterfly box
5 hybrid SSD Challenge projects
Feb 365 pages

household stuff-
dust
vacuum
steamclean hard floors
deep clean basement
deep clean bathroom
make sausage rolls for freezer
make quiche for freezer

LOM-
finish rating photos for highlight folders

0 comments: