Wolfie’s Scraps and Things

05 February 2010

Rethinking and weekend plans

We've been planning a trip to the US mid May to take of some immigration stuff for me and to get married, finally. But now we need to rethink our trip and possibly change the dates, since his parents were actually going to join us for the wedding. Now with my future MIL's cancer diagnosis and surgery being schedule for right about that same time.
Arjan says we shouldn't change our plans, but I don't think it's really hit him yet and we've agreed to discuss it this weekend while he is home.
As for our weekend plans, we'll be a bit busy and none of it all too much fun. The windshield washer fluid resevoir in the Tucson has sprung a major leak which is not a good thing in this nasty weather time of year, especially with Arjan driving at 180kmh in through Germany, so we have an appointment to get that fixed at 10.30 in the am. Then we are off to the DIY store to get the stuff we need to finally fix that leaky radiator problem and the insulation and underlayment for the attic. Then on Sunday we will be fixing the radiator and ripping up the flooring in that room.
While we're out and about I'm SERIOUSLY hoping I can talk him into letting me buy this for over our dining table. I really gotta have it...it's perfect for our living area.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Interesting chandelier. I would love to see a pic of it up in your living space.

Unknown said...

Sounds busy for you guys! Love the chandelier! It's got such a fun and funky feel!